Beberapa Quotes favorit saya :))



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"People say you can't live without love....
....I think oxygen is more important" -__-
.
.
S.C.H.O.O.L = Seven Crappy Hours Of Our Life
C.L.A.S.S = Come Late And Start Sleeping
F.I.N.A.L.S = Fuck, I Never Actually Learned Shit
.
.
LIFE WAS MUCH EASIER
WHEN Apple AND Blackberry WERE JUST FRUITS
.
.
I have many talents...
For example: Sleeping.
.
.
English = Hello
Spanish = Hola
French = Bonjour
Japanese = Konnichiwa
Chinese = Nî Hâo
Italian = Ciao
Me = What's good Bitch?
.
.
You’re so fucking cute.
I just want to kiss your cute stupid face,
and cuddle the shit out of you,
and hold your fucking hand,
and I hate you
.
.
Don't tell me it's just a coincidence that "mourning" and "morning" sound the same -_-
.
.
bring me food and I'll love you forever *..*
.
.
person 1 : I can draw really well
person 2 : I'm really athletic
person 3 : I'm hilarious and likable
person 4 : I'm gorgeous
Me : I can breathe
.
.
My room + internet connection + music + food – homework = Perfect Day!
.
.
Me : *Accidentally thinks about something awkward I did three years ago*
Me : *no no no no no no no no no no no no no no nO NO.. NO NOO..
.
.
That awkward moment when you don't understand a joke but laugh anyway, and then someone asks you to explain the joke -___-
.
.
WARNING!
3 most difficult things to do in the world...
1. You can't count your hair
2. You can't wash your eyes with soap
3. You can't breathe when your tongue is out.
Now Please Put your tongue back inside. You like a dog.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

0 comment:

Poskan Komentar